mercredi 23 mars 2011




La joie réside au plus intime de l'âme; on peut aussi bien la trouver dans une obscure prison que dans un palais. T.d.Lisieux



8 commentaires:

  1. Very nice photos and a wonderful blog that I really liked very much. Greetings Nordis

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Bea, it's spring and it's so wonderful. I love this image very much. These flowers ( I think they are flowers) are so fragile. And shy..... Soon they will be not so fragile.

    Beautiful!!!!!!!! Wonderful macro!!!!!

    My hugs to you, my dear Bea!!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Bea, the image of tree is so beautiful. I like green and gray colors and I don't have any idea how you were able to achieve this effect. Striking effect and I love it very much. I think that I am looking at trees in nature more now than I did before.

    And a sculpture is wonderful. I think it's wooden sculpture but not sure. I am originally from Lithuania. And this sculpture brought the nice memories to me. Thank you for that Bea.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Liebe Bea
    wieder, wie immer wunderschön und still in Wort und Bild.....
    Die Skulptur finde ich hinreissend schön!!!
    Habe auch eine Brandnarbe am Hals ; )
    Herzliche Grüsse in einen friedlichen Abend♥
    bbbbb

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. für mich liegt die Lösung im dritten Foto, die frühlingsfrische rote Erfüllung

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hallo Nordis, nice to meet you! Thank you for visit and words :)

    Hallo Kaya,thank you very much for all your attention. I use no effects for the photos, the trees in this forest are magically.
    The sculpture was done by a friend and is from fell trees.

    Lithuania is a very beautiful country. I never was there, but my mother very often went to Talin.
    Warm greetings to Utah!!!

    Liebe Brigitte,
    ich danke dir ;)
    Die Skulptur wurde von einem Freund gemacht, es stehen sehr viele herum, da wir sein Haus im Moment mieten und wie in einer Expo wohnen.
    Das gefällt mir sehr :)
    Am Ende standest du ihm Model?! :D
    Dieser Abend wird friedlich sein, da ich endlich wieder mal ein Wochenende frei habe und Zeit für meine Familie...
    Ich grüsse dich herzlich!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hallo auch zu dir Wuschel,
    ja bei uns ist der Frühling momentan fast übersprungen, wir hatten heute sagenhafte 32°C...
    Aber das Vöglgezwitscher und die Blumen überall sind wunderbar fürs Gemüt.
    Schöne Abendgrüsse nach Dresden!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. tes photos sont superbes ! ces bourgeons rouges prêts à éclore sont de toute beauté!
    belle journée à toi
    bisous

    RépondreSupprimer